The JSG coordinates the collation of regular TAF and TAP TSI Implementation Reports. Participants are invited by E-mail giving direct access to the questionnaire.
The upcoming 6th reporting session is planned for Q2/Q3 2017. As agreed with the Agency the JSG Reporting Tool will be open for data input from 19 June 2017 until 14 July 2017.
The questions in this questionnaire are context dependant.
At first you will have to provide general information:
• Company information
Depending on your type of company, you will only have to answer relevant TAF and/or TAP functions accordingly.
Regarding TAF TSI this report contains eight question groups related to the current implementation of the following functions:
- Primary Location Codes (PLC) – IMs only
- Company Code (CC) – all companies
- Common Interface (CI) – all companiesT
- Train Running Information (TRI) – IMs and RUs-F
- Train Composition Message (TCM) – RUs-F only
- Consignment Note Data (CND) – RUs-F only
- Wagon InterModal unit Operational database (WIMO) – RUs-F only
- Rolling Stock Reference Database (RSRD) – WKs only
Regarding TAP TSI this report contains three question groups related to the current implementation of the following functions:
- Primary Location Codes (PLC) – IMs only if data differs to TAF TSI
- Company Code (CC) – all companies, IMs only if data differs to TAF TSI
- Common Interface (CI) – all companies, IMs only if data differs to TAF TSI
You can download the complete questionnaire here.
Weekly reports about participation in the 6th Reporting session per Country are published hereafter:
17 companies have responded until 22.06.2017
58 companies have responded until 30.06.2017
85 companies have responded until 11.07.2017
111 companies have responded untiel 14.07.2017 (end of survey)